Notepad++ is a text editor which offers a workspace for multiple heterogeneous files to be worked on, in a single space. A source code editor to use with Microsoft Windows, Notepad++ is generally distributed as a free and open-source software. It was developed in September 2003 by Don Ho. The entire source code of this application is written in C++ using a Scintilla text editor component. Hence the name was assigned referring to the C incremental operator. Notepad++ offers a varied range of languages to work with. The simplicity yet the diverse nature of the application demands user attention and requisition.
Features of Notepad++ 5.6.7
Being an editor software, Notepad++ inhibits striking characteristics, rendering excellent user-convincing outcomes. The prominent attributes can be highlighted as:-
- It implicitly saves the work, prevents the loss of data when unintentionally the system stops midway.
- Notepad++ supports 84 languages to work on.
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search.
- Best substitute of Notepad.
- Customizable GUI and redefined shortcuts.
- Creates cross-platform files.
- Implicit Completion (Word, Function, Parameter hints)
- Multi-view of the entire application.
- Bookmarking and strong character encoding.
- Parallel editing and Efficient translation.
- Concur editing and SQL plug-in.
- XML files containing application specific data to be recognized on an international scope.
How to download Notepad++ 5.6.7?
Notepad++ is the most popular text editor in today’s age, rendering excellent services. It is a secured application. The main difference between Notepad and Notepad++ is that the former saves all the files with a .txt extension but Notepad++ supports saving of files in multiple extensions. Though Notepad++ is an extension of Notepad, yet it is more preferred due to its versatility and wider scope.
To download click on the below link-