Notepad++ is a software made to edit codes and develop them. It was developed in September 2003 by Don Ho who was a senior software engineer. Originally the software was developed using java, but as it did not provide desired results, it was later developed using C++ and Scintilla. The Notepad++ is available in 84 different languages. This program can be used only in the windows platform as it does not support any other platform as of now. The application is a scintilla based app and it uses the Standard Template Library to reduce the size of the program and increase its performance. It has won the “The Best Programming Text Editor For Windows” and was nominated as the most used text editor worldwide.
Features of Notepad++ 7.0.3
1. The Notepad++ has a feature of syntax folding and also allows you to highlight it.
2. Zooming out and in can be done in this software easily.
3. The plain text files can be reinterpreted in various character encodings and can convert them to ASCII(American Standard Code for Information Interchange), UTF-8 and UCS-2.
4. It has auto complete feature which automatically completes the function and codes when provided hint.
5. With multi-tabbed feature, users are able to open ultiple windows at the same time in this software.
6. The Notepad++ supports multiple languages and it is user-friendly. It supports 84 languages.
How to download Notepad++ 7.0.3?
The Notepad++ can be downloaded from the following link-