Notepad is a code editor which replaced Notepad. This app supports different languages. You can run it in the MS window Environment.
Notepad++ 4.0 was released on 20th January 2007 with the file size 1.37 MB, under the company Notepad ++. The version ++ 4.0 brings so many undeniable goodies. It is mainly developed for Windows PC! It is user friendly and aims to reduce Carbon Dioxide.
Changelogs of Notepad++ 4.0
Notepad++ 4.0 has included explorer plugin in the left side which helps to navigate your hard drive so that you can open your document easily. It also has undergone so many bug fixes like:
- Fixing the crash issue.
- Fixing the tab display problem.
- Added shortcuts.
- Improved the document switcher.
- Improved the volatile search direction bug.
- Drag and drop is supported.
- Multi documents.
- File status detection.
- Zoom in and zoom out.
- Syntax highlighting
- Shows the document map.
How to download Notepad++ 4.0?
You can download the app in your device with these steps-
- Click the download button which you will get right below the article.
- It will start downloading the app in your device. After completion of this downloading process, go to the download folder and find the downloaded file. Open it in your device.
- After opening follow the installation steps that will appear on the app screen and install it in your device.
After completing these steps you can use this code editing software in your device.