Notepad++ is a text editor and source code editor to be used with Microsoft Windows. The ’++’ comes from the C increment operator of C language. It’s a free software, written in C++ language, that has been downloaded over 28 million times. In 2011, Lifehacker described Notepad++ as “The best programming Text Editor for Windows”. Notepad++ comes with wide range of features listed as follows. Let us click on read more and read the features.
Features of Notepad++ 5.4.5
Presenting the features of Notepad++ here.
- User-defined Syntax Highlighting and syntax folding
- Perl Compatible Regular Expression (PCRE) Search/Replace
- Multi language environment support
- Multi document (Tab interface)
- Macro recording and playback
- Launch with different arguments
- GUI entirely customizable
- Limited auto completion for programming, scripting and mark-up language
- Consume and create cross-platform plain text files
- Supports reinterpreting plain text files in various character encoding
- Split screen editing and synchronized scrolling
- Higher executing speed
- Uses less CPU power
How to download Notepad++ 5.4.5?
In order to start working with Notepad++, visit the link given below and download the software. For installations follow the instructions:
- Click on the link and the programme will start downloading.
- Open the installer and start installing by double-clicking.
- Select your preferred language.
- Click Next.
- Click on ‘I Accept’.
- Click ‘finish’.
- Notepad++ is now ready to use.
So install Notepad++ and begin the journey of coding by exploring wide range of features available. You can download it through the steps given here and use the app anytime you want to. Hope you have enjoyed the information we have given here.