Notepad++ is basically used in Microsoft window. It is used as a text editor and source code editor. Notepad++ also supports editing in tabular form, which allows the user to work with multiple open files in a single window. This project names comes from the C Increment Operator. Notepad++ is also distributed as a free software.
Features of Notepad++ 5.6.4
The features of Notepad++ are as follows:-
1. Notepad++ is a source code editor. From syntax highlighting to code folding and limited auto completion for programming, everything is performed.
2. It can also highlight the code written in a supported schema.
3. Notepad++ has features for consuming and creating cross- platform plain text files.
4. Recognizing three newline representations (CR, CR+LF and LF) is one another function and use of it.
5. It can convert the newline representations on the fly.
6. Reinterpreting plain text files in various character encodings is supported in it.
7. It can convert the character encoding to ASCII, UTF-8 and UCS-2.
8. It can also fix plain text that seems meaningless only because their character encoding is not properly detected.
9. Notepad++ also has features that improve plain text editing experience in general.
10. Notepad++ has also support for Macros and Plugin.
11. The first plugin to be included in the program was ‘Text FX’ which includes W3C validation for HTML and CSS which does text sorting, character case alteration and quote handling.
12. Notepad++ supports internationalization through XML files.
13. Translations to new languages can thus be written by simply editing an existing file.
How to download Notepad++ 5.6.4?
To download the Notepad++ app in your device click below.