Notepad++ is a free coding software developed for the Microsoft windows operating system. The Notepad++ is used for editing of text and also can edit source codes. All the coding languages are supported in the Notepad++ just like the C language. It was developed by Don Ho in the year 2003. The software was written in the C++ language with scintilla coding because it did not give the proper results when developed by using the Java based text editor but did not give the required best results. The Notepad++ is used from all over the world and is available in 84 different languages. The software was not cross-platformed and is available only for the Microsoft Windows. The Notepad++ compresses the programmes by using the Standard Template Library and is based on the Scintilla text editor to increase the performance and smoothness. The Notepad++ has won the Best Text Programming editor award and is the most suggest software for source codes.
Features of Notepad++ 5.8.0
1. The Notepad++ can highlight the syntax codes and syntax folding can also be processed.
2. The Software has the feature of zoom in and zoom out for a good vision.
3. The image files and other files can be reinterpreted into various character encodings and they can be converted to ASCII(American Standard Code for Information Interchange), UTF-8 and UCS-2 etc.
4. The Software has the feature of autocorrection and automatically completes the words and functions respectively.
5. It has the Multi-view feature with which a multiple number of source codes can be written.
How to download Notepad++ 5.8.0?
The Notepad++ for Microsoft Windows can be downloaded from the following link-