Notepad++ is a free source code text editor based on the Scintilla text editor. It is written in C++ and is programmed very lightly. Although it is similar to its predecessor Notepad, it comes packed with amazing features like advanced source code editing tools. Notepad++ is mainly used for source code editing and it can also be used as a text editor. The main thing that makes it stand out from other text editors is its fully customizable interface.
Features of Notepad++ 6.4.6
- Notepad++ supports 52 different programming language such as C, C++, Java, HTML, PASCAL and so on.
- It offers the drag-and-drop functionality.
- Users can create their own plugin using the plug-in manager which lets the user install, update, and remove existing or compatible plug-ins.
- The text editor contains editing features like syntax highlighting, Macro and Micro reading, and shortcut key mapping.
- It provides a tabbed document interface and split screen editing.
- Auto-complete features such as word-completion, function completion are now available in Notepad++.
- The Multi-view and Multi-tab features have been added.
- The bookmark feature which is not available in other text editors or even in its predecessor Notepad is now a feature of Notepad++.
- The Graphical User Interface of Notepad++ is fully customizable according to the user.
- Guided indentation.
- Split-screen editing is possible in it.
- The most amazing and mind-blowing feature of Notepad++ is that it is actually environment-friendly.
- It is completely FREE!
How to download Notepad++ 6.4.6?
Notepad++ has a lot of updated versions since it was released. to download the app, click on the given below link-