Notepad++ is one of the most famous text editor available for all Microsoft Windows PCs. It is also a source code editor which allows the user to use this app for coding. The software allows users to work with multiple files in a single window(tablet editing). The Notepad replacement supports various different languages and is written in C++. Notepad++ is based on a powerful editing component goes by the name of Scintilla. The app promises their users a higher execution speed with a smaller program size. Notepad++ is a free source code editor that is user friendly. The use of this Windows running app is governed by GPL License. Notepad++ works towards a greener environment by reducing the world Carbon Dioxide emissions. However, the app does not compromise on its user friendliness and keeps it intact.
Release notes for Notepad++ 4.2
The Notepad++ 4.2 was released on 15 August 2007. Following are its release notes-
- The update comprises of many bug fixes from its predecessor. Also, there is a new entrant in the feature section of this app.
- The file filters in the editor is added in the Find in Files dialog when the user triggers Ctrl+Shift+F.
- The Find dialog’s is also on lose focus in this update of the app.
How to download the Notepad++ 4.2 app?
- Click on the link given below to download the Notepad++ 4.2 app.
- Go to the downloads folder and install the app.
- Select your preferred language and choose the location to save the file.
- Click install and you are ready to go.
The Notepad++ app is a must have source code editor for all programmers.