Notepad++ is a content manager and source code supervisor for use with Microsoft Windows. Notepad++ is pleasantly set up for fundamental Java editing, as it gives you line numbers (as does the JVM, when it cautions you of code blunders), and linguistic structure shading – that is, it hues distinctive bits of code diverse hues, so you can perceive what they mean in the code movement. The main component of Notepad++ is Scintilla which is very powerful than in classic Notepad. It operates on C++ and uses only Win32 API and STL which guarantees a higher execution speed and littler program measure.
Features of Notepad++ 4.9 Beta
Notepad++ has features for consuming and creating cross-platform plain text files. And there are several other attractive features it has, depicted as follows:
- Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
- Client Defined Syntax Highlighting and Folding: screen capture 1, screen capture 2, screen capture 3 and screen capture 4
- PCRE (Perl Compatible Regular Expression) Search/Replace
- GUI completely adaptable: moderate, tab with close catch, multi-line tab, vertical tab and vertical archive list
- Archive Map
- Auto-consummation: Word fruition, Function culmination and Function parameters indicate
- Multi-Document (Tab interface)
- Column mode editing
- Ghost Typing
- Compare File- Synchronize Scrolling
How to Download Notepad++?
Notepad++ is appropriated as free programming. You can get it on our website just below the article. Click on the given button and install the downloaded file in your device.